FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Chat about everything and anything to do with St Barts

Ferry or Plane

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
wilsonv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wilsonv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ferry or Plane
    Posted: 15 January 2007 at 3:26am
This will be by third time to St. Barths in April.  We took the ferry the first time and did not enjoy it.  For our second visist we took WinAir.  But some say there are problems with Win Air.  I now see that they have a fast ferry however it is out of service.  I was wondering if WinAir or the St. BArths commuter plane is the way to go. Thanks.
V
Second Star View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2007 at 6:08am
St Barths Commuter is a better choice than Winair, but only operates one flight a day.  Another option is Air Caraibes.
Squally View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Squally Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2007 at 8:20pm
Without the Rapid Explorer running (the fast ferry) I would recommend
flying- but not on winair- ugh- what constant problems they seem to
have. Maybe you should contact Terrance or Premium Jim.
wilsonv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wilsonv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2007 at 9:09pm
Originally posted by wilsonv wilsonv wrote:

This will be by third time to St. Barths in April.  We took the ferry the first time and did not enjoy it.  For our second visist we took WinAir.  But some say there are problems with Win Air.  I now see that they have a fast ferry however it is out of service.  I was wondering if WinAir or the St. BArths commuter plane is the way to go. Thanks.
V
wilsonv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wilsonv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2007 at 9:09pm
How do I get in touch with Terrance or Premium?
V
GregB View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GregB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2007 at 9:19pm

Terrance:   www.airsxm.com

James:  http://www.premiumiv.com/

wilsonv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wilsonv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2007 at 11:07am
Thanks.  I will try Terrance.
V
sallyliao View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sallyliao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2011 at 5:47pm
Another option is Air Caraibes.
ouanalao View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ouanalao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2011 at 3:43am
Originally posted by Second Star Second Star wrote:

St Barths Commuter is a better choice than Winair, but only operates one flight a day. 
Another option is Air Caraibes.

I'm not sure where you got your informations but St Barth Commuter operates more than one flight a day for sure..

>> you can check seats availability and schedule on their website : www.stbarthcommuter.com

AaronSurin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AaronSurin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2013 at 11:01pm
But some say there are problems with Win Air.  I now see that they have a fast ferry however it is out of service.  I was wondering if WinAir or the St. Another option is Air Caraibes..

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic