FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Chat about everything and anything to do with St Barts

Get Together at HCH on Friday, July 20

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
stbarthlover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stbarthlover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Get Together at HCH on Friday, July 20
    Posted: 24 June 2007 at 5:05am

Please join us for drinks and sunset at Harbor Crest House (HCH) on Friday, July 20.  We will gather around 5:30 or 6:00.  Rosita tells me the sun sets around 7:00.  We will have some light snacks.  Bring a bottle of wine or your favorite libation if you like.  Let me know you're coming so we can be sure to have plenty to eat.  We look forward to meeting new folks who love SBH like we do.

soleil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soleil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2007 at 6:51am
stbarthlover~

That sounds really nice, and HCH looks simply gorgeous.....wish I could be there. 

Maybe I can live vicariously through your reports on the events, and I am sure HCH will make a fine subject for exquisite photos............

Is there such a thing as a virtual SBH party?  Oh yeah, that would be what we do here........Have fun!! 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stbarthlover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2007 at 7:05am
We wish you could be there, too.  This is our 8th trip to SBH and we have never met any of the folks we talk to online!  That is shameful -- due solely to our own laziness.   I hope there will be lots of people there to share it.  Assuming I can figure out how to post photos, I will be sure you can at least enjoy it "virtually."
soleil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soleil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2007 at 7:15am
Magnifique!....I am officially making it a virtual villa party, LOL....
you know, for those of us who can't be there, and will instead be in rush hour traffic.............shameful is right!

Have you tried yet, stbarthlover, to post a pic? 
Have you considered a test run?
with a name like stbarthlover you've got to have a loved SBH pic with which to practice, non?    we'll talk you through it......... Embarrassed

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stbarthlover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2007 at 7:24am
Greg very graciously and patiently tried to walk me through it last Saturday and got me as far as resizing my photos.  Then last night we started attacking actually posting and he discovered there is currently a glitch in the system that won't let you upload to the forum.  He's working on it.  If, for some reason, it's not workable by the time we go down, I'm going to email pics to him and he's going to post them.  No matter what, we will make it that "virtual villa party."
soleil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soleil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2007 at 7:39am

Thanks stbarthlover for your enthusiasm!...and for not forgetting us off-island folk, LOL.

Yeah, when I first started posting pics I would email them to Greg too.......and then he would post them.

I swear he just says it's a glitch to make us all feel better...Wink
NYC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NYC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2018 at 1:12pm
Is this villa in Gustavia?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic