FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Chat about everything and anything to do with St Barts

shipping luggage

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
valaw View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote valaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: shipping luggage
    Posted: 07 December 2010 at 11:08am
Heading down for two weeks on 12/18.  Just sent two boxes down via a service called Luggage Forward.  So far i'm impressed.  Emails every step of the way so far.  Door to door service.  Makes the flight a lot easier and no issues with liquids etc..  We also travel with two dogs so we shipped all the dog related stuff.  I'll post how it turns out
GregB View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GregB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2010 at 11:53am
Thanks for the reminder about Luggage Forward. 

Curious as to where you ship the luggage, presumably it will arrive before you and the two dogs?
valaw View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote valaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2010 at 8:51pm
Let's hope it arrives.   They claim to  "guarantee" the arrival and so far the tracking has been pretty detailed.

I sent it to Ici et La, the agency that has handled the Villa booking.   I get the sense we are not the first to have done this. They will deliver to the Villa on the arrival day.  I have had similar luck with SiBarth and the others in the past.  On the return, you leave the boxes or luggage at the rental office and DHL picks it up and sends it back to the states.  Luggage Forward gives you preprinted labels, baggage tags etc and very precise instructions.  There is also an automated form for the customs declaration.

Thanks.
packers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote packers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2017 at 1:14am
The Packers and Movers In Vadodara strives hard to satisfy all of our customers with safe 
and timely delivery.
 Our team have experienced professionals who have helped us to earn the reputation and
admiration of the satisfied clients.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic